M&A and business opportunities are to be discussed at the next finance and investment conference, in Singapore, Asia, allowing for private equity investors, investment bankers and legal advisers to meet.
To be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Singapore on November 3-4, the TMT Finance and Investment Asia conference will provide financing and partnership opportunities as well as Merges and Acquisitions in Asia. The conference will also bring together senior executives from telecom operators with investment bankers, investors and professional advisers to debate international strategy, The global conference series is internationally renowned as the premier networking event for financing telecoms in emerging markets.
Dominic Lowndes, Managing Director of BroadGroup TMT Ventures, the conference organisers, explained, “Mergers and Acquisitions activity in Asian telecoms will accelerate this year as regional telcos look to acquire market share and increase profitability in the world’s most exciting growth markets”. He continued to say, “Consolidation in Indonesia, India, Thailand and Vietnam is a likely scenario given the number of operators fighting for market share. Infrastructure asset sales and bolt on acquisitions will also provide telcos with increased revenue and profitability opportunities”.
Key speakers announced so far include Sandip Das, CEO, Maxis Communications; Ghassan Hasbani, CEO, STC International; Jamal Jarwan, Group Chief International Investments Officer, Etisalat Group; Loo Cheng Chuan, Director (NBN), SingTel; Shashank Singh, Partner, Apax Partners; Gautam Saxena, Head of Asia Telecom and Media, Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Arjun Soota, Managing Director, Telecoms Group, Standard Chartered; and Stephen Ho, Head of TMT Asia, DBS Group.
Highlights of the event will be:
• The M&A Advisers Panel featuring leading international investment banking and legal advisers.
• The Telecom Leadership Round Table chaired by Booz & Company and featuring CEOs and CFOs from Maxis, Etisalat, STC International and several other leading operators to be announced shortly.
• Next Generation NBN Investment Opportunities – hosted by KPMG and including the leading players involved in the Singapore network.
• Mobile Broadband Asia – The Technology Investment Debate
• The Financing Panel – Accessing Equity and Debt Capital
• Cloud Computing and Mobile Payments Sessions
Due to last year’s successful Asia event, the organisers are seeing increased institutional interest from across Asia and outside the region this year. International and regional media will also be in attendance.
To find out more regarding Mergers and Acquisitions in Asia, sponsorship, speaking opportunities, visit www.tmtfinance.com/asia.
For anything else, contact firstname.lastname@example.org