Pi2 Square Technologies , a provider of Google Consulting and IT solutions, today announced that it has teamed with Google, to bring Google Apps online applications to its client base Worldwide.
The company states that it foresees business in all verticals, adopting the Software as a Service (SaaS) in ever increasing numbers. The economic, security, reliability and delivery of SaaS can ensure companies the real competitive advantages compared to any SaaS from other competitors. Read more
Next year the 6th Nordic-Baltic Choral Festival will be taking place in downtown Reykjavik between the 17-22 August undoubtedly being the largest of its kind in Iceland. The annual music festival is due to take place around the same time as the Reykjavik Night of Culture and plans to be an integral part of the cities summer culture festival uniting the voices of the Nordic and the Baltic countries in harmony.
The theme of next years choral festival will be NORDIC–BALTIC, UNITED VOICES with numerious choirs from the Nordic and the Baltic countries all coming together in Iceland‘s capital city. Read more
Friday, September 25, 2009: Midox Online Pvt. Ltd. announced launch of Partnerplank, an online platform for Companies who depend upon Partners to increase their business. Partnerplank mission is to help companies who operate in Retail , Information technology etc to strengthen their partner network by providing them tools to easily find and recruit partners , create micro site , dashboard on which to share and manage opportunities .
Commenting on the launch Abhinav Soni founder Manager- Alliances Partnerplank said ”Vendors are investing most of the time on 20 % of the Partners which are aligned with them , Partnerplank is a initiative to help bridge the gap by helping them use social media to help the rest 80% stand at the same level by providing them training material , marketing collaterals , and latest updates on events happening within the organization and industry ” . Read more